In this treasure hunt for organising at a birthday party, Alunira's pirate chiefs are angry and accuse each other of having stolen the Council's treasure. Ready-to-print game for ages 8-11.
In this treasure hunt for organising at a birthday party, Alunira's pirate chiefs are angry and accuse each other of having stolen the Council's treasure.
Each year, Alunira's great pirate chiefs meet on Middle Island to pay their share into the Council's treasure trove. The grand ceremony is usually followed by a memorable party, lasting until the small hours. Unfortunately, this year the party has been ruined. At midnight, a pirate sneaked into the treasure trove and stole all the treasure!
The members of the Council have called an emergency meeting. They have decided that the heroes who manage to find the thief will be rewarded with a magnificent pirate certificate and a share of the treasure.
So, off you go!
The game can be played indoors or outdoors (garden, house, apartment...). It's up to you to decide where to hide the clues depending on where the detective mystery is being held. The game begins by reading the introduction to the children. From clue to clue, hiding place to hiding place, the children have to solve all the puzzles to solve the mystery.
You want to use up a bit more of the children's energy, test their memory skills, see how discreet they can be? A series of (optional) challenges are provided which can be played in between certain clues and make the game even more fun!
Game language: English
Game format: treasure hunt
Average time to complete the game: 60 minutes
For children aged: 8-11 years
Audience: mixed, boys, girls
Number of players: can be played by two teams, unlimited number of players.
The documents are supplied in PDF format (20 pages approx.)
To be printed before starting the game: clues, initial history, organization sheets, certificates.
In the "Advice" section of our website, you will find all the information, tips and ideas you need to organize this ready-to-print game successfully.
WHEN CAN I DOWNLOAD THE GAME?
You can download the game immediately after payment. You will receive an email explaining all the details. Please note that nothing is sent by post. All our games are documents in PDF format to print at home.
- Louis: "The children loved it! Everything, the story, the puzzles and the challenges, is so easy to adapt. I'd set it all up for playing inside and when I saw what good weather it was, I modified everything for outside, in 10 minutes!"
- Caroline: "A great activity: 45 minutes of hunting around, races and things to get the children (who we split into two teams) thinking. Very little to do but printing and hiding the puzzles. Ideal for keeping children busy during a birthday party without spending hours preparing."
- Philippe: "A great birthday activity for all levels!"
- Mathilde: "The children liked it, the puzzles were suitable for the age group and the rules were clear. In short, I'd recommend Zalunira!"
- Audrey: "The children loved it. As parents organising our first treasure hunt, we found that everything was explained very clearly, the story was well thought-out and so were the puzzles. A great success! Thanks for making our son’s birthday fantastic."
- Marie: "The children really liked it and that made my life easier for the birthday party."